Last News Update: 2016-12-10 01:04:13 UTC
- Week 14 Cheat Sheet
Can Aaron Rodgers continue his hot run of play against Russell Wilson and the Seahawks? Here's everything you need to know in that game, and more, in this w
- Dolphins Daily: December 9th, 2016
Former Dolphin, Lousaka Polite, is your host on today's Dolphins Daily. Watch as he highlights the Dolphins upcoming game against the Cardinals, the week 14
- No favoritism: Miami Dolphins fan Patrick Peterson out to beat them Sunday
The arrival of this weekend has meant a beehive of activity around one Peterson household in Broward County. A bigger rush than Christmas, the patriarch report
- Bobby McCain knows he's got a tall task stopping Larry Fitzgerald
Larry Fitzgerald is a future Hall of Famer who has moved inside as he aged, becoming the Arizona Cardinals' slot receiver.Fitzgerald, who is completing
- Week 14 injury report roundup
Week 14 kicked off on Thursday with a Chiefs win and it continues with 14 more games on Sunday, which means that the 28 teams in those games submitted their fin
- Dolphins Daily: December 8th, 2016
Dolphins cheerleader, Holly, is your host on today's Dolphins Daily. Hear from the coordinators and learn how to get your Dolphins players to the Pro Bowl.
- The Audible: December 9th, 2016
Host Kim Bokamper is joined by former Dolphins tight end Joe Rose as they preview Sunday's game against the Cardinals. Make sure to tune in every Monday, We
- Albert Continues To Fight For His Team
The good news for the Dolphins is that the Pro Bowl left tackle was a full participant in practice Friday and should be in the lineup again when they face the A
- Latest on Dolphins CB Xavien Howard's injury
Dolphins CB Xavien Howard is still day to day with his knee injury.
- Photos: Dolphins practice during Cardinals week
- Get to know Laremy Tunsil: A Miami Dolphins Q&A
Laremy Tunsil was born in Harvey, Louisiana, but considers Lake City, Florida, his hometown. The Dolphins selected Tunsil with the 13th pick in the NFL Draft a
- Dolphins rule Kiko Alonso and Jelani Jenkins as doubtful for Cardinals game
DAVIE - It very likely that the Miami Dolphins will play Sunday's game against the Arizona Cardinals without any of the linebackers who began the season
- Dolphins-Cardinals Friday Injury Reports
Backup quarterback Matt Moore was limited in practice with a right shoulder injury. He was listed as questionable for the game.
- Dolphins WR DeVante Parker's growth has shown in recent weeks
DeVante Parker grimaced as he slowly mustered the strength to lift his 6-foot-3 frame off the chair in front of his locker and rise to his feet.It was after
- Dion Jordan deadline: Miami Dolphins have decision coming soon
DAVIE-The Dolphins have less than a week to decide whether Dion Jordan is going to play this season.
Jordan, the team's first-round pick in 2013, has been
- Omar Kelly and Chris Perkins: How Dolphins responding to being humbled
Omar Kelly and Chris Perkins: How the Miami Dolphins responding to being humbled after the Ravens loss.
- Dolphins Ajayi says he feels good going into Arizona game
Miami Dolphins Running Back Jay Ajayi reflects on the Ravens loss and says he feels good going into the game against the Arizona Cardinals.
- Dolphins Kiko Alonso on broken thumb, hamstring
Miami Dolphins Linebacker #47 Kiko Alonso on his broken right thumb and hamstring.
- Dolphins Bobby McCain on playing against Cardinals' Fitzgerald
Miami Dolphins Cornerback Bobby McCain is "excited" to play against Arizona Cardinals' Wide Receiver Larry Fitzgerald on Sunday.
- Precious video: Watch Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry swap jerseys with ailing b
Sunday was a miserable day for the Dolphins.
But it was a day one young Jarvis Landry fan will never forget.
Landry wore cleats to benefit the fight against C
Phins.com Mobile Home