Last News Update: 2017-01-24 07:06:43 UTC
- Lego Robotics: Building a Defense
After taking an extensive look at the offense last time, now we will look to see how the pieces fit together (and which pieces are missing) from the defensive s
- Dolphins Daily: January 23rd, 2017
Guest host John Congemi recaps Sunday's AFC and NFC Championship game and Saturday's Dan Marino Foundation Walkabout Autism & Expo on today's Dolphi
- Dolphins Look For Continued Draft Success At Senior Bowl
The Senior Bowl stands out as the postseason all-star game that brings out the best senior prospects.
- Miami Dolphins 2016 player recap: Dominique Jones
The PhinPhanatic staff is recapping the 2016 season for each Miami Dolphins player as the team prepares for the start of free agency. This is the 2016 player re
- Remember Chris Hogan? The former Miami Dolphins WR is still always open
So, you were either rooting on Chris Hogan Sunday night, knowing his story, remembering Hard Knocks and feeling good that a guy who began his college career as
- Three-round mock draft: Deshaun Watson goes No. 1 to Browns
Projections for QB Deshaun Watson are all over the map, but Chad Reuter says the Browns won't pass him up at No. 1. The intrigue goes three rounds deep in h
- It’s not your imagination: Blowouts making these NFL playoffs unwatchable
It’s not your imagination.
There’s a good reason you may have been dabbling on social media or cleaning the house or doing anything but devoting undivided
- Mario Williams, Koa Misi potential salary-cap cuts for Miami Dolphins
The Miami Dolphins had their most successful season in recent memory in 2016, but not everything went according to plan for Miami. Here are a couple of players
- Five quarterback options if Miami Dolphins move on from Ryan Tannehill
Regardless of his season-ending knee injury, the Dolphins seem confident in Ryan Tannehill as their quarterback of the future. There’s good reason for them t
- Photos: Patriots WR Chris Hogan as a Miami Dolphin
Patriots standout receiver Chris Hogan was on the Miami Dolphins' practice squad in 2012.
- A look at the Miami Dolphins future by age and salary
The Miami Dolphins seem to be on an upswing heading into their 2017 off-season. While Adam Gase and the executive team have work to do, it's not going to be
- Ex-Dolphin Chris Hogan plays big role in helping Patriots reach Super Bowl
Chris Hogan came to New England this offseason unsure of what to expect after spending four mostly quiet seasons in Buffalo. After putting on one of the mos
- Should Ryan Tannehill Be "The Man"?
Lets turn the discussion around so that its productive.
Gase already confirmed Matt Moore is not going to be the backup. Its reality, so no sense in arguing tha
- Miami Dolphins 2016 player recap: Ndamukong Suh
Ndamukong Suh continued his elevated play in 2016 as he led the Dolphins defense and the team to a post-season appearance. Suh played a big role in the Dolphins
- Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry: “Don’t play with my money this year”
As with many social media posts from professional athletes these days, Dolphins receiver Jarvis Landry's recent Instagram message was vague. It probably me
- Dave Hyde's Top 20 NFL quarterbacks of all-time
With legendary Patriots quarterback Tom Brady returning to the Super Bowl for the seventh time in his Hall of Fame career, Dave Hyde weighs in on where he r
- Get To Know Linebackers Coach Frank Bush
Meet the newest addition to the Dolphins coaching staff.
- New England Patriots' Chris Hogan had humble beginnings with Dolphins
It was nearly five years and three teams ago, but New England Patriots receiver Chris Hogan's humble NFL roots included a stint with the Miami Dolphins. Hog
- One followup about Jake Long
As I mentioned in a previous post, the Dolphins took Jake Long #1 overall in 2008. Matt Ryan went third. Anyone remember who went second? That
- Packers pick 29th, Steelers 30th in 2017 NFL Draft
We're a game away from the end of the season, and from knowing the order of next season's draft. After yesterday's conference championship games, th
Phins.com Mobile Home