Last News Update: 2016-10-25 22:34:54 UTC
- Dolphins Daily: October 25th, 2016
Former Dolphin, Sam Madison, is your host on today's Dolphins Daily. Watch as he highlights a one-on-one with offensive lineman Jermon Bushrod and the Dolph
- Dolphins sign safety Rambo, place Arian Foster on retired list
In the last two weeks, the Dolphins lost their Pro Bowl safety and a former Pro Bowl running back. On Tuesday, they replaced one with the roster spot created by
- Dolphins to sign Bacarri Rambo
The Dolphins kicked the tires on veteran safeties James Ihedigbo, Sergio Brown and Major Wright on Tuesday as they tried to fill out the position with Reshad Jo
- Miami Dolphins signing safety Bacarri Rambo
DAVIE - The Miami Dolphins are signing safety Bacarri Rambo, according to a league source.
Rambo, 6-feet, 211 pounds, has played two seasons for Buffalo a
- Miami Dolphins defensive recap Vs Bills week 6
This makes the second week and win that this defense has shown up with this victory over the Bills. The odds of it being an aberration are declining as the odds
- Michael Thomas on giving up long touchdown to Bills speedster Marquise Goodwin
Michael Thomas on giving up long touchdown to Bills' Marquise Goodwin.
- Jermon Bushrod talks about his first 200-yard rusher
Jermon Bushrod talks about his first 200-yard rusher
- Anti-football crowd tries to wedge Arian Foster retirement into its #narrative
Have you heard that plenty of football players are walking away from football before football walks away from them? It's the latest #narrative of the anti-f
- What’s happened to Dolphins’ special teams? Injuries and youth top the list
Lerentee McCray got his hands on the ball. Damien Williams and MarQueis Gray whiffed on the block. But Matt Darr’s deflected punt Sunday was as much on Kenyan
- Fostering talent: The five best games of Arian Foster’s NFL career
Miami Dolphins running back Arian Foster announced Monday night that he was retiring from football at age 30. Foster said that his body was no longer allowing
- Chris Perkins talks Arian Foster and more with Dave Hyde
Chris Perkins is back on the couch for Season 2 of Sports with Perk to talk Dolphins, Heat, UM football, and more with columnist Dave Hyde.
- INSIDE THE NUMBERS: Jay Ajayi's Second 200-Yard Game
Go inside the numbers as the Dolphins running back eclipsed the 200-yard rushing mark for a second consecutive game.
- PFF Week Seven grades: Tannehill good (and bad); OL really good overall, Maxwell
The Miami Dolphins gathered this morning at their Davie, Florida training facility to go over the ins and outs of Sunday's victory over the Buffalo Bills. A
- Gase attributes surge to healthy o-line, tunnel vision
When the Dolphins were 1-4, plenty of their fans were ready to abandon ship. But first-year coach Adam Gase continued to believe. His belief has paid off with a
- Miami Dolphins Arian Foster’s retirement comes with questions
On Monday it was announced by now former Miami Dolphins running back Arian Foster that he was calling it a career after eight seasons. The question is why now?
- Miami Dolphins Jay Ajayi train rolling but should you get on?
The Miami Dolphins finally appear to have a solid running back in Jay Ajayi. His popularity train is at an all-time high but should we all be buying tickets to
- Photos: Jay Ajayi through the years
See photos of Miami Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi, who has back-to-back 200-yard rushing games, dating back to his college days at Boise State.
- Arian Foster's 54 Rushing TDs Since Entering NFL in 2009 Rank 3rd in the League
Fact: Arian Foster announced his retirement from the NFL on Monday. Since he entered the league in 2009, his 54 rushing TDs rank third in the league, behind Ma
- Clyde Christensen gives updates on the rookie class
Clyde Christensen gives updates on the rookie class
- Could Arian Foster's retirement slow growth of Dolphins young RBs?
Recently-retired Dolphins running back Arian Foster isn’t responsible for Jay Ajayi’s back-to-back 200-yard games. And he’d never say he was. But yo
Phins.com Mobile Home